Monday, April 12, 2010

Oakley, D&G.... maybe Prada?

YUP, I met my intermediate goal!!!!!!!!
I've lost 17 pounds since I decided to diet and exercise.
And do you know what that means?
It means I get my intermediate reward.
And that is a pair of nice new sunglasses.
Nice, good, more than I've ever spent on on sunglasses, sunglasses.
And a case. So those precious gems don't get smooshed.
And the sunglasses, they will not be like these in this picture. That would be silly.

O.k., so...any advice for pushing through the rest of my goal?
I hear to drink a glass of water when you're hungry before you eat anything.
What's you favorite thing to do at the gym or house to exercise? Aerobics class? Cardio Machines? Weights? Wii fit?

One thing I'm also struggling to do it to like the healthy foods that I'm eating. I crave and desire bad stuff so bad. I just feel like things just aren't as good without being breaded or deep dried or made with chocolate and sugar. What's your favorite wonderfully delicious thing to eat when you want to be bad? So far.. I like yogurt.. and Cutie clementines.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Girl. You are awesome! I have starting exercising to lose baby weight and we'll see how it goes. I'm sad I'll miss you again this summer! If you come visit Willie in Utah let me know I'll be there for two weeks in June. My favorite thing to eat is fruit. My big weakness is ice cream and if I have fruit at night instead it cuts my craving. When I do splurge I get the 1/2 fat double churned ice cream and it's just as good. Drinking milk while I eat helps me not to eat as much. It's filling and refreshing. Your awesome good luck!!

Valerie said...

Congrats! You definitely deserve some new sunglasses for the 17 pounds you lost! That's impressive. My favorite form of exercise is yoga. I love the way you can do it often and always be changing up what body parts you're working. I also try to incorporate vegetables into every meal and fill up mostly on that with a smaller portion of carbs and protein. I love roasting veggies with a little mist of olive oil and salt and pepper. It makes them really delicious. Good luck!

xo
Valerie